Thursday, January 3, 2013

online shopping, apologies and updates

hello, hello, hello fellow blog readers!

Well I want to sincerely apologize for not updating or giving any word on whats been happening!
For those of you who want an update keep reading below :


Okay so right now I'm blasting music on my computer and trying to multitask like a mad woman!!! haha I have a crap ton of homework at school and with college stuff to take care of, two jobs, and bills to pay I have not had time to update anything...(and I mean anything... no blogs, facebook, tumblr, etc.) :(
So I am here to grovel to all you lovely readers and I promise (for the new year) that I will try to be more organized about things and get some stuff done! :)


So for the first time ever I bought something onlineeeeee!!! YAAAAAYY....so...I bet you all are wondering what it could possibly be that I bought...
I wont let the suspense kill you any longer lovelies!! :) I bought my first ever pair of creepers online!! <- As you can see I'm super siked about getting them...and..they arrive tomorrow!! (which can not come soon enough) lol.



Well I know what you all are thinking ("damn she says "well" a lot".....) (sorry its a habit..maybe ill break it for the new year...maybe.) BUT NO NOT THAT AT ALL. I was actually thinking of starting to vlog (and I know what your thinking now) ("she can barely update her stuff now, why she gon' add more"...) Well (again with that word) (sorry for the random southern slang lol) I will try my best to get things up for e v e r y t h i n g!

Just please have some faith in me that I can do thiss!! And with my new shoes on the way, I'm feeling even more motivated!


Well (<-sorry) that's all for now, lovely people!

peace and love!

Oni.



No comments:

Post a Comment