Monday, November 12, 2012

lamp party, OOTD, excuse my awkward & my big little brudder :)

He randomly breaks out into dance, its pretty funny to watch!

Greetings and salutations, this is my lamp party of one, excuse my awkwardness lol I'm not used to taking pictures of myself yet, never really was a fan but there is always a first time for everything. And you get to meet my adorable big little brother whom i call rahemka haha In case your wondering this is what I'm wearing.

My jacket: from my fathers store
My shirt: vintage from my child hood
High waist pants: forever 21
Necklace: moms jewelry box
Shoes: moms old nursing shoes
Black studs: H&M (they came in a pack)
Watch: Kmart

My brothers wearing:
Cardigan: H&M
Jeans: Rude
Shoes: Target
Shirt: doesn't remember

Peace and love,
Oni.

No comments:

Post a Comment