Friday, November 30, 2012

levitation, crosses and hearts

 Well greetings and salutations!! It has definitely been awhile and I apologize sincerely. Well my brother and I have taken pictures from today of what we wore and I would like to dedicate this outfit to my dear friend David of whom gave me the greatest compliment of calling me "Eclectic" :) Also, someone called me a hipster but I don't exactly know what that is or means so ill Google it later haha

Well I guess that's all, so lets get to the outfits!!


why do my legs look so weird..? 0.o

our first attempts at levitating photos please excuse the facial expression ha!

our candid pictures.



we always end up with random ones like these, just...don't ask.

don't ask what is going on cause i don't know either ha.


up up and awaaaayyyyy!

My Outfit:

Sweater- Forever 21

Dress- H&M

Socks- kmart

Tights- storage

Turban- DIY shibori scarf tied up

Earrings- H&M

Shoes- moms old shoes


My Brothers Outfit:

Yellow Shirt- H&M

Pants- H&M

Scarf- Gap

Black Shirt- H&M

Combat boots- Steve Madden

Brooklyn chain- Urban Outfitters

 Jacket- Guess

No comments:

Post a Comment